F6CMH S / L
S: 10700 L: 10700
S: 9630 L: 9630
4.4 kW / 5,000 rpm.
S: 432mm L: 559mm
F6CMHS: 27.0kg, F6CMHL: 28.0kg
Share on social media
Easy-to-carry - and so easy to enjoy
The compact size, large carrying handle and built-in fuel tank make it more mobile, and thanks to Yamaha's CDI ignition system, it's easy to start as well. The engines come standard with low fuel consumption, simple controls and low noise and vibration levels, as well as Yamaha's reliability.
So for families who want to get on the water fast - or a yacht owner who wants a handy auxiliary engine - 6hp is the smart solution.
- Setting for shallow sailing
- Unique 3-stage leak-free oil sump
- 180º steering for comfortable maneuvering
- Large FNR gear lever (forward-reverse gear-rear)
- Built-in 1,1 liter fuel tank
- 2-way switching system for portable tank
- Light coil (optional) provides 12 V 6 A power supply
- Easily accessible "primer" pump in the engine hood
- Automatic decompression for easier start
- Stylish design with a smart, gray engine hood
- Latest generation of Yamaha designs and graphics
- Lightweight and transportable with a large carrying handle