4 / In-line, SOHC
44.1 kW / 5,500 rpm.
Electric with Prime Start ™
seperate, 25 liters
Share on social media
Maximum enjoyment. Minimal pollution.
Yamaha's Electronic Fuel Injection System (EFI) delivers cleaner performance and efficient fuel economy to an engine with impressive power, serious mid-range torque and high top speeds.
The 60hp also includes some unique Yamaha features, each designed to give you a smooth, comfortable and enjoyable ride. These features include the Wide Power Trim & Tilt system, which gives you full and relaxed control, and the PrimeStart ™ ignition, which makes the engine as easy to start as a car.
- EFI for cleaner, more efficient performance
- Can be combined with Yamaha's digital network meters
- PrimeStart ™ system for easy start
- Variable trolling speeds
- Wide Power Trim & Tilt system
- Slim, compact shape and fixed engine hood in one piece
- Tilt restriction system (optional)
- Steering friction control with single lever (model with steering handle)
- High performance generator
- Low tide setting system for sailing close to land
- Freshwater flushing system
- Y-COP immobilizer function (Yamaha Customer Outboard Protection)