F20GMH S / L
S: 27400 L: 27400
F20GMHS, F20GMHL, F20GES, F20GEL, F20GWHL, F20GEPS, F20GEPL
14.7 kW / 5,500 rpm.
Snortræk / electric start
F20GMHS: 57.0kg, F20GMHL: 59.0kg, F20GES: 56.0kg, F20GEL: 58.0kg ,, F20GWHL: 62.0kg, F20GEPS: 61.0kg, F20GEPL: 63.0kg
Separately, 12 liters
Handlebar / Handle
Share on social media
Small-engine convenience, big-engine performance
This versatile 2-cylinder 4-stroke engine combines strength and responsiveness, so you always get a smooth ride. Excellent fuel economy also means they are more environmentally friendly and emissions are cut to a minimum.
Enjoy the added benefits of a Yamaha outboard only. Benefits such as computer-controlled ignition, a particularly easy-to-load starting system, a water-cooled fuel pump and a large muffler that are usually only found on larger engines. Whether it is to be used commercially, professionally or for pleasure, it is the winning formula.
- Unique and economical weight / power ratio
- New robust and fixed motor hood in one piece
- New EFI system without battery for easy start
- Manual, electric and manual / electric starting options
- Variable Trolling Speed (VTS) (optional)
- Slower-than-standard idle speed with optional VTS
- Can be combined with Yamaha's digital network meters
- “Large engine” feature - Power Tilt function
- Exclusive Y-COP immobilizer (optional)
- Multi-function control handle (optional)
- Steering friction control with single lever (models with steering handle)
- High-performance generator for extra starting power